Megaman 7 - Bass theme Megaman 7 - Bass theme

EPIC REMIX IS EPIC!! Awesome job giving this theme a DnB twist to it. Frenzied and fierce, and you nailed that slap bass perfectly. Keep it up!

PokeSnap PokeSnap

Yoooooo...the TUNNEL track! It honestly took me a minute to recognize the sample, but the way you flipped this was so dope. Love this beat, man. Keep 'em coming.

Nitro Man Elite Nitro Man Elite

Awesome dude! This mix definitely woke me up this morning!

Dark Souls Demo - Patches Dark Souls Demo - Patches

Ill dude!

While I'm not real familiar with the character, you definitely give a very mysterious gravitas to your performance. The accent and enigmatic nature really comes off well, and the reverb is icing on the cake. The only thing I'd suggest is perhaps add a little more "grit" to the voice, to suit his age better. But I'm gonna check out the character for comparison.

Great job!

stv101 responds:

Here is the character I was trying to emulate.

Stand Still Stand Still

Real chill, trippy and spacious. Almost feel like flowing to this joint forreal! Only real critique I have is the mixing can be tweaked a little bit; the guitar can get a bit loud in places. Otherwise beautifully done, my dude!

BOULLIE responds:

Yeah I getcha, thanks for bumpin the shit.

Space Tracks Space Tracks

Awesome! Very catchy and energetic, I love the variation in sounds, from dance to dub to a little D&B. Love the vibes on this joint. Great job once again :)

VGSongbird responds:

Thanks. I really appreciate feedback from great artists such as yourself. I hope to hear more hits from you! :D

LoZ TP - Kakariko Village LoZ TP - Kakariko Village

Wooooow....you had me fooled for a second! I was just peacefully drifting off to those lush pianos before those whimsical synths kicked in. Very inventive yet faithful rendition of New Kakariko, exemplified the feeling of braving a bold new frontier, with wisps of peace floating about those native flutes. And the inclusion of Midna's theme was CHOICE! So seamless, another excellent job elle :)

VGSongbird responds:

Thanks! I'm happy to have your continued support ^_^

Breakin' Daft Punk Breakin' Daft Punk

Good to see you still come around here too lol. I have to say I'm in love with this mix out of so many of them. Dope isn't the word, but I'm too tired to come up with better at the moment lol.

Sound-O-Vision responds:

Thanks Cam! Good to see you bro, I still lurk now and then. These are my New(stompin)grounds!

ParagonX9 - No. 5 (NG Edit) ParagonX9 - No. 5 (NG Edit)

And you haven't composed an entire videogame yet, because...?!

Star Fox 64 Boss ABC (GaMetal) Star Fox 64 Boss ABC (GaMetal)

So...you win...forever...

Incredible job, dude! Flawless metal renditions of some classic Star Fox tunes. Such an awesome compilation...words escape me at the moment lol. DOWNLOADED!! Keep doing your thang, dude!