Winter fun Winter fun

Very strange but very cool :)

First off, I'm honored that you used my music in the piece. Glad you liked it. This was a cool short you put together, very funny and twisted in different places. Keep it up dude!

Mario's Castle Calamity Mario's Castle Calamity

LMAO!!

I couldn't stop laughing!!

Super Mario bros Z ep 5 Super Mario bros Z ep 5

The whole series ROCKS!!!

I know this is late and all, but this series is incredible. There's never a dull moment in it. A compelling but funny story, great dialogue to read along to, clever use of sound, fantastic integration of Sonic/Mario/DBZ elements, and the most psychotic fight scenes probably ever conceived. I can't STAND waiting for the next episode of this joint!

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

The Sweetest Flash Fight Sequence Ever

Not enough can be said about this flash. The second one was pretty epic, but THIS was fan-bloody-tastic! Great choice of music too! Even the intro and menus were slick as hell!

Go, Go, Parody Rangers! 2 Go, Go, Parody Rangers! 2

I AM NOT WOOOORTHY!!!!!

That was f**kin' hilarious, man! It was random as hell, I couldn't stop laughing! And the ending was priceless!

Mario Brothers - Part V Mario Brothers - Part V

Amazing!!!

The previous 4 movies were mind-blowing, even after watching Rise of the Mushroom Kingdom (which was inspired by this, though). This was a truly epic series; it had me hanging @ the edge of my seat, so much so that I was mad that it was discontinued so abruptly on Pt 4. I was glad that you decided to finish it, but the ending (?) was a definite surprise! And the music was used SO well throughout; I got the impression that you ripped the entire LOTR soundtrack, lol. What inspired you to make this series? Well anyway, if you do decide to make more flash films, hopefully they'll stack up to this baby! Excellent job!

Sonic Oddball Crackups Sonic Oddball Crackups

CRACKING UP!!!!

Those shorts were abso-f**kin'-lutely hilarious!! Some of 'em got stupid around the end, to be honest (WTF was up with the finale??). But then again, I guess that's whats expected, lol. Great use of sounds (those Tom & Jerry screams NEVER get old) and sprites. Keep it up!!

M is Bad! M is Bad!

HEEEEEELARIOUS!!!

This was so wrong...and yet soooo right!! This had me crying...well almost, lol. Great mix of sfx, music and graphics! Funny from beginning to end!!!